PALS (Pioneer Maintenance) training is offered to those individuals who are responsible for entering and maintaining member-specific data for their Chapter, Council, or Club. Due to the sensitive nature of this data, each trainee must also successfully complete training prior to being assigned administrative access to PALS.
PALS training covers the following:
- Searching for and editing existing member records
- Adding new records
- Canceling membership
- Using opt-outs for communication preferences
- Running member-specific reports
- Overall data integrity
Below are some additional resources for admins to utilize.
WebEx Training Calendar
PALS User Guide
I. Volunteer now administrator training is offered for individuals who provide oversight and management of volunteer projects and hours for a Chapter, Council, or Club. This training will prepare you to do the following:
- Create volunteer projects for your Chapter, Council, or Club
- Edit volunteer projects as needed for your Chapter, Council, or Club
- Review and approve volunteer projects for for Chapter, Council, or Club
- Enter volunteer hours for volunteer participants in your Chapter, Council, or Club
- Run reports for volunteer projects in your Chapter, Council, or Club
II. Volunteer now general training is offered to any individual wanting to complete specific tasks within volunteer now. These short topic-specific trainings will prepare you to use volunteer now optimally for the following:
- Searching for, signing-up for, and reporting your individual hours for volunteer projects
- Creating a volunteer project where you are the team leader
- Creating a volunteer project where somebody else is the team leader
- Entering projects and hours for a project that has already taken place
- Entering individual volunteers and their hours for an existing project
- Entering bulk hours for an existing project
The volunteer now general trainings will be offered monthly on a rotating basis.
For either administrator or general volunteer now training, view the WebEx calendar and sign-up online.
VolunteerNow! Reference Guide
Code of Conduct
How to add up columns in Excel
How to merge fields in Excel
How to insert headings in Excel